Selling a Home in Fort Mill
It has been said that selling a home is one of life’s most challenging events. After all, there’s a lot to prepare for, and many financial decisions to make. And what’s more, you’ve probably made a lot of great memories in your home—which can make selling a home an emotional experience, too.
When you choose to work with Century 21 First Choice, we will price your home right, get your house ready to show... and remind you every once in a while to look forward to the excitement of making new memories in a new home.
Why Sell Your Fort Mill Home?
Thinking of selling your home? Considering trading in your home for a move-up or luxury home? Not sure if the time is right to sell? Here are 5 signs the time is right to sell your Fort Mill home.
1. Demand is high. There are more buyers than sellers in the market right now. Specifically, South Carolina has one of the highest buyer demands of any state.
2. Competition is low. Fewer sellers means low inventory, which means buyers have less to choose from. And that means more buyers looking at your home.
3. The process is quicker. Because competition is high among buyers, more and more are getting pre-approved to ensure they're ready to make an offer and close fast.
4. It's a good time to move up. Prices are on the rise, which makes now the perfect time to sell your home and purchase a luxury home before it becomes unaffordable. This puts you in perfect position to enjoy the predicted 5.2% appreciation over the next year—as well as the cumulative 18.4% appreciation by 2021!
5. You're ready! You know your reasons for selling. If they make sense for you, then the timing is right to sell your home, regardless of market predictions.
Do you know what your home is worth now? Mostly likely, it's worth more than when you bough it! In fact, 78.8% of homeowners have more than 20% equity in their home. Pretty great news if you're considering a move-up or luxury home. That equity will make a perfect down payment on a luxury home, and then you can sit back and watch your equity continue to rise over the next years.
We’ll Value Your Home
If you're not sure how much equity you have in your home, then ask us!
When selling a home in Fort Mill, it’s crucial to start off on the right foot—at the right price. Finding the right price is crucial to the success of your sale; it directly affects the number of buyers who are interested in your home, the competition (or lack thereof) for your home, and your negotiation power.
Find Your Home Value in 3 Easy Steps
Request an Evaluation
Provide us with your home's address, then sit back and let us do all the hard work and information-hunting!
Sit Back and Relax
We'll do the research for you, from neighborhood sold reports to remodeling improvements and more.
Get Your Answer
We will promptly send you your home value, and we're always available to answer any questions!
Want A Full Home Analysis?
Want to get a full analysis of your home's value? If you've made renovations or improvements to your home, this is the most accurate way to ensure all your upgrades are taken into account!
When thinking of selling a home, many homeowers start with the same question: Do I really need an agent? I could save so much on the commission fee...
While that may be true, what sellers don't consider is what they're missing out on—profit. In fact, homes sell for as much as 6% more when listing with an agent! That's a lot of equity you could be losing out on. And then there's the nightmare of trying to market your home, handle the all the negotiations, and decipher the mountain of paperwork...
We'll Take Care of It For You
We'll handle all the difficult, inconvenient, tedious, and costly stuff, like:
- Getting Your Home Seen: From advanced internet listing strategies to networking with other agents, we ensure your home reaches the maximum number of buyers.
- Providing Access: How will buyers see your home? We offer several options, from lockboxes giving buyers unlimited access to phone call access to appointment access, and more.
- Negotiations: You don't just negotiate with the buyer—there's also the buyer's agent, the buyer's attorney, home inspections companies, appraisers, and more...
- The Paperwork: Unless you're well-versed in legalese, you'll want someone on your side who can help you with all the legal jargon.
But what's more, we're not just about taking care of the big stuff. We start with the basics, like establishing and understanding your needs and expectations. We like to use a teacher's approach—because we are prepared to explain the market and the process to ensure your complete understanding and comfort, every step along the way.
Want to learn more? Meet our team, explore our qualifications and experience, or just give us a call.
We believe in the importance of information and understanding, which is why we’re here to provide you with all the home-selling tools you need for a stress-free Fort Mill listing experience. We want to make sure you're prepared every step of the way, from finding the right price to staging and showing your home to negotiating the close.